- We are about three miles from Singleton Park.
- Taxi access will be limited, may be costly and will only drop you off at the drop off point.
- When going from Shoreline to the Biggest Weekend advanced booking is crucial and should be arranged with a local taxi company.
- When returning after the event, you must use the designated taxi rank at the venue.
- There will be road closures, please see below.
- Most busses operating in the Mumbles area go very close to the event The closest stop is Singleton Hospital. Visit traveline.cymru for more information.
Mumbles Road will be CLOSED TO ALL TRAFFIC between 21:00 and 23:45 each day.
(Between Singleton Hospital and Guilldhall, both ways)
Smaller closures are as follows:
- Brynmill Road (FULL LENGTH) from 20:00 on FRIDAY 25th MAY until 06:00 on MONDAY 28th MAY.
There will be diversions however these are expected to be extremely busy.
DROP OFF ZONE:
If you will be dropping people off at the event, the safest place will be the official drop off zone, near Bishop Gore Comprehensive School in Sketty.
Providing you're part of a group the event is not a wash-out (fingers crossed!) you may enjoy the 45-60min leisurely walk along our beautiful promenade to the venue. However, at the end of the night we would recommend a taxi or have someone to pick you up.
Can I Check in or out late?
Unfortunately as this is a very busy event and a busy time for Shoreline, you would need to check-in after 14:00, we will however, accept a late check-in depending on time. If you are arriving after 22:00. Please call us on the day to arrange and agree a time of arrival, and call us again once you are on your way.
As the hotel is still open arround Biggest Weekend, we may not be able to give you early access or late check-out.
Please familiarise yourself with the Terms and Conditions of your booking as these will still apply as normal.
As well as us emailing everyone staying over this weekend, the BBC will be emailing all ticket holders with further travel information. However if you have any more information, please press the button below to email us (you'll need your booking reference).